Monday, August 22, 2011

Stretched out!!!!

So I'm doing this post as I'm walking out the door for work!!! So bare with me...last night I did my first attempt at stretching along with a braid out and I love it!!!! Its mt desires length (so far). My next post will be how maintenance goes tonight.

So for my braid out I used a curl relaxer cream by Mizani soaking wet. Then I finger parted my hair into different sized plaits (sp?) and  wrapped them base to the end of the braid with elastic headbands. The key is to leave some hair out at the ends and because my hair is so thick and curly, I just braided until I couldnt braid anymore. This morning I unwrapped my braids and took them down, pulled them apart, and fluffed!!!! Threw on a pair of earrings and some lipstick and thats my look today!!!!

Comment and follow!!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment