Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fresh Start

Ok guys...out with the old, and in with the new!!!

Well I figured I needed to strip this whole thing down and try it all over again with more structure!!!!! I have tons to say but now I have set way its going to be done!!! So with that being said....

I will talk about all the same things:
-my natural journey
-relationships (or now called pearls of wisdom)
-or just about anything else that comes to mind :)

Hopefully this time around I can get sone actual followers so this can be interesting!

Oh! And another thing before I go...I am into my 2nd year of natural hair so I'm going to be a little more curious with my hair and what I'm going to do with it so this should be fun. I'm going to document the good with the bad so any ideas just shoot them my way!!!

~See you guys in my next post


No comments:

Post a Comment